Wednesday, October 6, 2010

TheNYRBlog Fantasy Hockey League Update

All eight divisions are filled, all 80 teams have been drafted and the NHL season starts tomorrow. Which means only one thing....

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

TheNYRBlog fantasy hockey league is ready to begin and I couldn't be more pumped.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to secure prizes for all the division winners. I received from the Rangers (who says they're not good to bloggers) two signed Sean Avery pucks and two Rangers retired numbers memorabilia card in a glass casing. Also one of my great sponsors Glass Bangers T-shirts will be donating three shirts. At the end of the season I will pick out of a hat which division winner gets which prize.

Remember the division champ who wins the whole thing will not be getting a division prize as the grand prize (also donated by the Rangers) is just too ridiculous.

This is the first year of the league, so there may be some bumps along the way, especially in the championship round, just bare with me and I think everything will be alright.

And just so you know, if I don't win the championship, I'm shutting down the blog.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

7 comments:

wonderin said...

How does your team look Kev?

Kevin DeLury said...

Unstoppable.

Kevin DeLury said...

How about you?

wonderin said...

Competitive.

Rob Y said...

My teams not the strongest but when I win the Richter division and eventually the whole thing its gonna be nice with all those prizes

KD said...

people in the Bathgate Division are in a LOT of trouble.

Here's just a taste of my lineup:

Spezza
D. Sedin
Kessel
D. Boyle
Kesler

Luongo
J. Howard.

Good luck everyone! Bwwwahhahaha!

IronClad said...

Well Kev, your "unstoppable" force is about to meet my Unmovable Object. We'll just see who gives out first.